Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Biggest Word in English Is.... "IF"

The biggest word in English is the little two letter word "IF"! Let me explain:
IF I were handsome you might see me on TV but I have never been on TV.
IF I were smart I would be rich, but I have only what God gives me as I serve Him.
IF my name was Charles and I lived at the west end of Hyde Park, London, I could be the next King of England!
IF you trust the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation you will be saved and serve Him now and forever!

1 comment:

coloradofarmgirl said...

If can also be the saddest word in the English Language. If only I had or hadn't done this or that! Keep writing your blog i appreciate the links you send in your e-mails. I am also interested in intelligent conversation about the things of God. Kimborlee Etter